Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Subway (ATM (NORTH EAST) LIMITED)
KTM North East Trading as Subway are seeking a hardworking Level 2 Hospitality Team Member to join their team. The successful candidate will support in food preparation, customer service and much more. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 05 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
10 Jul 2023
06 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Prepare food neatly, accurately, and in a timely way
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items and explain it to customers accurately
- Exhibit a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with all customers
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restock items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift
- Clean as directed
- Greets customers and prepare their orders, use Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill, collect payment from customers and makes change
- Understands and adhere to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual
- Account for all forms of money, bread, etc. during the shift
- Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety and sanitisation standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up
- Maintain professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual
- Perform light paperwork duties as assigned
- Complete online coursework on the University of SUBWAY® as directed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Subway (ATM (NORTH EAST) LIMITED)
26 Linthorpe Road
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.