Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice YAN LTD
Want to become a top stylist? An opportunity has arisen to become part of the team at this fantastic salon based in Leicester. Yan Hair is looking for a Hair Professional Apprentice to join the team and be part of an ongoing learning experience. Working hairdresser to provide hair cutting and styling services.
Closing date: 05 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
You will be working 5 days between Monday - Saturday. Exact days and hours to be discussed at interview stage with employer.
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
10 Jul 2023
06 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Shampooing clients hair
- Assisting and observing stylists
- When a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained, the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments
- Greeting clients
- Making refreshments
- Maintaining a clean working environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hairdressing Professional Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On successful completion of Level 2 standard in hairdressing, there may be the opportunity to progress onto Level 3 Advanced Hairdressing Standard and a good training programme
- Alternatively become a full time stylist running a column
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.