Predictive Maintenance Apprentice ZENTIA LIMITED
Working with the Reliability Engineer providing support to the Maintenance & Production teams to help drive asset reliability, through the use of precision maintenance methodologies, improvement of lubrication practices, and utilisation of condition based monitoring techniques.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
12 month increases built in through to the end of the period. Qualified salary: Once Apprenticeship completed c. £37,913 in the first instance. Bonus: 5% based on achievement of company targets, paid annually each March.
39 hours per week on a 12 hour rotating shift
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
06 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting Production and Maintenance teams with continuous improvement opportunities, 5Y and root cause analysis investigations.
- Required to complete the required academic and practical training requirements of the apprenticeship
- Carry out lubrication and inspection routes (whether or not in combination with ultrasonic measuring equipment, and highlight any concerns or improvement suggestions to the Reliability Engineer.
- Carry out infrared thermography and ultrasonic inspection routes to highlight early indication of potential defects in the asset and suggest appropriate proactive solutions.
- Use precision maintenance methodologies to maximise asset life cycles.
- Assist in fault diagnosis using testing equipment, hand tools and carry out any repairs as required
- Undertake preventative and predictive maintenance tasks as defined and to the agreed schedules.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards the Level 3 Maintenance Operations & Engineering Technician (MOET) standard with Gateshead College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible progression to advanced apprenticeship/ full-time employment following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Electrical (Grade Merit/distinction) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Kingsway South Team Valley
Tyne & Wear
Maintenance and operations engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.