Early Years Apprenticeship BROUSSA DAY NURSERY LTD
We are offering the opportunity to complete a national apprenticeship at Broussa Day Nursery. We are a friendly nursery offering additional training to members of the team, as well as an in-house mentor to support you through your training. You will play a key role in ensuring that young children learn, develop well and are kept healthy and safe.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
The salary is stated is the minimum and this will increase according to age. We offer an annual attendance bonus plus holidays increase after every year of service.
Monday - Friday, 8 hour shifts tbc between 7.30am and 6pm Total hours per week: 40
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
06 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The role of the apprentice will include caring for the children's individual needs and care routines
- You will be working with an experienced team that will support and guide you through your apprenticeship
- You will be required to support the children's learning and development through activities you plan
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- At the end of the apprenticeship, you will gain your Early Years level 3 qualification
- You will gain a Paediatric First Aid Award
- You will also be provided with an extensive induction programme and in-house training on a variety of subjects
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you complete your level 3, you may be offered a permanent practitioner position and have the opportunity to progress through the Elmscot group.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
BROUSSA DAY NURSERY LTD
27 WARWICK ROAD
0161 928 5178
THE TRAFFORD COLLEGE GROUP
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.