Warehouse & Sales Apprentice EDA LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
As a warehouse and sales apprentice, you will be working in all aspects of the business from stock control, customer service and sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone like you to start your career in the electrical wholesale sector. Duties include completing the sales paperwork in the office, raising quotations, and taking payments.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Jun 2023
05 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a warehouse and sales apprentice, you will be working in all aspects of the business from stock control, customer service and sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone like you to start your career in the electrical wholesale sector.
We are looking for a highly motivated apprentice to join our busy branch. After full training, responsibilities will include:
- Managing stock in and out
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Liaising with customers on the trade counter
- Store transfers and stock control
- Completing the sales paperwork in the office
- Raising quotations
- Taking payments
- Sales calls to customers/suppliers
- Processing orders on the computer system
- Answering customer enquires
- Training and support to gain your nationally recognised and accredited qualification
- Excellent pay rate
- Access to further inhouse training
Skills nice to have:
- Confident when speaking to people on the telephone and face to face
- Can work well in a team
- Good communicator
- Hardworking individual who is self-motivated
- A positive approach
- Ambitious and keen to work and learn
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
Your apprenticeship training which will focus on your job, is completed at the workplace, and you will be allocated a tutor and a study session in your working week.
Components of the Apprenticeship:
- Competence/Knowledge based qualification
- Functional Skills - maths/English (if required)
- End Point Assessment - Final Knowledge Test, Observation and Discussion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have successfully completed your apprenticeship, and all being well, there will be a full-time role with the company. From there you could progress to other job roles such as external sales, team leader, assistant manager and even branch manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EDA LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Unit 8 Waterloo Industrial Estate
AWC TRAINING LTD
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.