Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 3 BRIDGE LANE NURSERY LTD
The apprenticeship lasts for 13 months and will be supported by an assessor throughout the apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. This apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the childcare sector. The role includes providing challenging and stimulating activities for children appropriately, responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery, and supporting children’s learning and development.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
Apprentices are required to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, and punctuality is key. Working as part of a team and using own initiative are essential. Monday - Friday, shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
28 Jun 2023
04 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun
- Assisting in meeting OFSTED requirements
- Being a team player
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for children appropriately
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery
- Supporting children’s learning and development
- Supporting children’s self-help needs. Being creative and enthusiastic
- Following safeguarding rules and regulations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid Apprenticeship Standard
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months
- You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion
Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room leader positions
- Possible management training
- Springboard into primary education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 and above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BRIDGE LANE NURSERY LTD
18 BRIDGE LANE
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.