Childcare Apprentice - Level 3 LITTLE PEOPLE NURSERIES LTD
Working in a childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5. Work and interact directly with children on a day to day basis supporting the planning of and delivery of activities. You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years. Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
The average working week will be between 30-40 hours, Monday - Friday, shifts TBC. Apprentices are required to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, and punctuality is key. Working as part of a team and using your own initiative is essential.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
28 Jun 2023
04 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working in a childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5 years.
- Completing a variety of day-to-day childcare tasks to ensure that children’s needs, welfare and education are catered for. This can include helping children to learn numeracy and language skills through games, taking part in singing, role playing and story-telling and feeding and changing babies.
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years and a first aid qualification.
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery.
- This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful.
- This apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the childcare sector.
- Training will take place in the workplace.
- You will need to attend online training with your assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor.
- Undertaking First Aid training as required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room Leader positions.
- Possible management training.
- Springboard into Primary Education.
- Paediatric nursing.
- Continuous development in the current nursery setting.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LITTLE PEOPLE NURSERIES LTD
250A LILLIE ROAD
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.