Childcare Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 3 LETTY'S LITTLE LEARNERS LTD
This apprenticeship is a great next step from completing your Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification. It's ideal for someone with knowledge and experience within a nursery setting and someone passionate in childcare and early years looking to further their career.
Closing date: 14 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
13 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
· Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures that the child learns whilst having fun.
· Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children appropriately.
· Supporting children’s learning and development, including supporting planning and observations.
· Preparing and maintaining the environment and resources for the children.
· Preparation of food for breakfast, snack and afternoon tea.
· Supporting children’s self-help needs.
· Being creative and enthusiastic.
· Following safeguarding rules Undertaking First Aid training as required.
· Undertaking training as appropriate to meet any changes in standards or appropriate legal requirements as required.
· Ensuring that all Health and Hygiene requirements are always adhered to.
The training you will be getting
· You will gain an NVQ Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification at the end of the course.
· All training is completed remotely via teams, your tutor will be there to support you throughout and visit your setting
· Online remote training sessions will take place every month or so.
· You will complete your Level 3 Paediatric First Aid
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
After completion, you will develop into a level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion. There is also the potential to go into other childcare orientated roles e.g. social work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or Above) Essential
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Childcare (Grade Pass or Above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LETTY'S LITTLE LEARNERS LTD
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.