Reveal Ltd, has an excellent opportunity for you to join their apprenticeship scheme and receive hands-on training, mentoring and development. They’re looking for a person with a good positive attitude and common sense, who is good with their hands and is a strong team player. Learn techniques to enable you to fabricate the product to a high standard that meets our client’s requirements.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
31 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your day-to-day tasks will be:
- Working independently or as part of a team
- Follow fabrication/assembly manuals from set out to completion
- Learn how to fabricate to the specifications set out by our various system suppliers
- Learn techniques to enable you to fabricate the product to a high standard that meets our client’s requirements
- General housekeeping & work area cleanliness
- Loading, unloading, and general labouring
- General Health & Safety
- Health and Safety rules and regulations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship in Fenestration consists of:
- Intermediate Standard Apprenticeship-Fenestration Fabricator
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (Level 1/2) where applicable
All aspects of your training will be delivered on-site with your employer, and you will have regular site visits every six to eight weeks from your designated assessor, who will monitor your progress throughout your apprenticeship programme.
You will achieve a qualification in Fenestration Fabricator Level 2 Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the level 2 fabrication qualification, providing you show the correct skills and abilities, you will have the opportunity to progress onto the installation qualification and then surveying qualification.
We are looking to invest our knowledge, skills, and time in the right person. This position has the potential to develop into a successful career for the right candidate with the position growing with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
GLASS & FENESTRATION TRAINING SOLUTIONS LTD
0113 3869 207
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.