Apprentice Electrician MEARS GROUP PLC
Mears can offer you a great foundation to your future career and beyond. All our Apprentices are paid above minimum wage and you'll be given the chance to work alongside our talented workforce. As well as holiday and company sick pay, we offer a variety of benefits, from Company summer fun days to discounts for restaurants, shops, and much more.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Salary dependent on age
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Sep 2023
31 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be involved in installing, testing, commissioning and maintenance of electric and electronic appliances
- You will analyse drawings and specifications and obtain installation materials
- You may contribute to the design of electrical systems
- You will work in both outdoor and indoor settings, in a variety of domestic, commercial and industrial environments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The NVQ L3 Electrical Installation apprenticeship programme takes between 38 and 42 months to complete
- At the end of your apprenticeship, you will achieve an Electrotechnical qualification in Installation or Maintenance
- You will be able to register as Electrical Engineering Technician according to the requirements from the Engineering Council
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Become an electrical design engineer
- Become a site or project manager
- Train apprentices or teach in further education
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
MEARS GROUP PLC
About disability confident
1 Brunswick House
LAKES COLLEGE WEST CUMBRIA
Installation electrician and maintenance electrician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.