Business Administration Apprentice H2R SELECTION LIMITED
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing HR company. Working in a friendly team, you'll be mentored by the owner of the business, providing admin support and learning about recruitment. With opportunities for growth, this is an exciting chance to start a career, learning from experts, with a fantastic track record of supporting apprentices. The role includes collecting information from candidates, using the company's software to maintain client records and sending information to clients.
Closing date: 30 May 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Jun 2023
30 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You'll be providing recruitment, office and administration support to the team. Developing your administration, HR and recruitment skills, you will learn:
- Telephone and email correspondence with clients
- Collecting information from candidates
- Using the company's software to maintain client records
- HR systems and processes
- Helping write job ads
- Calling candidates who apply for jobs
- Sending CVs to clients and arranging interviews
- Helping write contracts
- Sending information to clients
- General office administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering topics such as project management, systems & processes, business structures and so much more
- You will undertake the ground-breaking Professional Apprenticeships Business Administrator Level 3 qualification. Professional Apprenticeships hold the title of Bristol and Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year for 2021. They also boast the highest Ofsted rating, which only a select few training providers in the region have
- The programme is designed to mould you into a high-level, all-rounded business professional. You will learn in detail about business communication, organisation, managing change, problem-solving & much more
- These modules are designed to jump-start your career and make you stand out in an increasingly competitive field, boosting your future earning potential
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, there are opportunities to grow within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above (or equivalent)) Essential
About the employer
H2R SELECTION LIMITED
1 Kings Court
Little King Street
PROFESSIONAL APPRENTICESHIPS LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.