Level 3 Early Years Apprenticeship KIDO SCHOOLS UK LIMITED
Kïdo has a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring apprentice to join our team. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ambitious and want to gain an early years qualification while getting hands-on experience.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday, shifts between 7.30am and 6.30pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 Jun 2023
30 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You'll create meaningful relationships with the children, your team and with parents to provide the best service for our families.
- Ensure that every child's wellbeing is met by providing a thriving and safe environment.
- Safeguarding all children in the setting and making sure any child protection concerns are always appropriately acted upon immediately.
- You will observe, monitor and support delivering activities and learning experiences linked to the EYFS.
- Ensure children’s progress and achievements are regularly and effectively assessed and recorded. Including any activities, meals served and medication administered.
- Meet the needs of individual children, having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures, and medical histories.
- Learn and maintain high standards in the nursery.
- Support and serve food to children, ensuring any special dietary requirements are met at all times.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship.
- NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce.
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid OR Level 3 Award Emergency Paediatric First Aid.
- Apprentices will achieve a qualification which has been approved to count towards the EYFS Level 3 child:staff ratios.
- Level 2 Functional skills in maths and English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once you have finished the apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity to continue working for the same company and progress on to Level 5 Early Years Lead Practitioner, EYITT, ECT or Level 3 Early Years SENCO.
- Early Years Educators are found in a range of settings including day nurseries, playgroups, nursery schools, pre-schools, kindergartens, primary schools, hospitals, social care settings, out of school environments and local authority provision, giving you a broad range of employment opportunities
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KIDO SCHOOLS UK LIMITED
113 Blegborough Road
BEST PRACTICE NETWORK LIMITED
0117 235 5764
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.