Apprentice Retail Sales Assistant NEW LOOK RETAILERS LIMITED
The successful applicant will gain full exposure to the retail world whilst working towards a Retail Level 2 qualification with Babington. The role includes dealing with customer refunds, opening and closing the store with the store managers and processing cash and card payments.
Closing date: 29 Jun 2023
We also offer a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
This is a full-time position. Days and shifts to be confirmed (will include store opening and closing). Shifts will be across weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Jun 2023
30 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You'll help our customers look good and feel great, by providing advice and recommendations, drawing upon the latest trends in fashion across the high street, and from celebrities and influencers on social media
- You'll be the best version of yourself, living the values and behaviours that make us New Lookers
- You'll be a part of opening and closing the store with Store Managers
- Deal with customer refunds
- Receive, process, and organise deliveries
- Process cash and card payments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Retailer Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At New Look we take pride in career progression, offering internal promotions to candidates who are ready to step up the career ladder.
Every single person makes New Look the incredible place it is, and together we’re unstoppable. You are someone who expresses your style your way with an interest in the latest trends who champion our customers to express their own unique style.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.