Apprentice Nursery Nurse ANGELS DAY NURSERY GREAT BARR LTD
We are able to offer our apprentices the chance to gain an early years qualification in a supportive setting. You will learn about the EYFS, safeguarding and how to care for children from 0-5 years, complete activities with the children and prepare meals, snacks and drinks, allowing you to kickstart your career in education.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday-Friday, 30 hours between 07:30-18:00.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
05 Jul 2023
29 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Caring for children, including nappy changing and toilet training
- Completing activities with children
- Preparing meals, snacks and drinks
- Keeping records of attendance
- Making observations and recording them for development
- Reporting any concerns about the children and their welfare to management
- Assisting senior staff by completing tasks required
- General housekeeping
- Any other duties related duties to support nursery required
- Other varied duties included at later stages once experienced and competent
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- First Aid qualification
- Function Skills if required
- Relevant workplace training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression within the childcare sector moving onto room leaders, junior managers and setting managers. Other development includes working as a SENCo and safeguarding lead.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
ANGELS DAY NURSERY GREAT BARR LTD
810 Walsall Road
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.