Apprentice Warehouse Operative DOORDEALS LTD
An excellent opportunity to join a profitable company who are passionate about delivering great customer service, team working and communications skills. This role is repetitive & very physical as you will need to be able to lift heavy and bulky items throughout the day, as well as picking and allocating stock.
Closing date: 05 Jul 2023
Shift work between the hours of 6.30am – 7pm Mon –Friday.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
08 Jul 2023
29 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Lifting and moving bulky stock items
- Picking and allocating stock
- Packaging goods up for dispatch
- Checking quality of goods
- Glazing timber doors (training provided)
- Loading and unloading vehicles both manually & with FLT (training provided if required)
- Checking products off against delivery notes (checking door sizes with tape measure, measuring glass apertures etc...)
- Inputting data onto a computer system
- Dealing with customers in person and over the phone, acting in a courteous, polite and professional manner with all customers
- Stock checking
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
You will be expected to work towards the Supply Chain Operative Level 2, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.
As part of your apprenticeship, and dependent on your prior attainment, you may be required to complete maths and English
Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship.
Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional
certificates of recognition for these qualifications.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Career progression opportunities upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D or Above) Desired
About the employer
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.