Child-minding Assistant Apprentice RAINBOW WONDERS LTD
Rainbow Wonders is seeking a warm, friendly person to become a part of a childminding team in East Greenwich and help to raise a new generation of kind and confident children. The position has been demanded due to expansion mainly to a larger premises to meet growing demand from parents.
Closing date: 26 Jul 2023
Monday - Thursday, shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
11 Aug 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Helping with feeding and preparing children’s food
- Playing and interacting with children
- Setting up children’s activities
- Following the EYFS curriculum and writing up observations
- Filling out daily diaries
- Cleaning after a meal time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and maths
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA):
- Professional discussion underpinned by portfolio
- Knowledge Test
- The candidate will be enrolled on or provided training in the relevant courses
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to progress on to Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
RAINBOW WONDERS LTD
48 COLOMB STREET
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.