Marketing and Business Administration Apprentice LABFAX LTD
A Marketing and Business Administration Apprentice is required to work in a manufacturing company in Telford. Labfax is the official UK distributor for Cab GmbH supplying Cab label printers and label print & apply systems to a broad range of industries. As part of your position you will be Liaising with purchasing to order departmental supplies and booking accommodation for sales marketing team,
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
Monday - Thursday, 9.00am - 5.00pm and Friday, 9.00am - 4.00pm
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
28 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Electronic filing on various platforms
- General administration duties
- Sort out process order via sage platform
- Responsible to keep competitive activity/prices platform up to date
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On completion of this apprenticeship you would achived a Level 3 NVQ in Business and Administration.
The apprenticeship will be delivered by In-Comm Training, Telford and will include the following:
- Level 2 Functional Skills (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for a permanent position on completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.