CAD Apprentice TYNESIDE LASERS LTD
We are looking for a CAD apprentice to join our team in Cramlington. You will gain a wide and varied understanding of engineering / product design along with an understanding of programming. Producing engineering designs and drawings for components, structures and systems used in industrial and commercial construction.
Closing date: 15 Jul 2023
Monday - Thursday 8am-16:00pm, Fri 7:30am – 1pm
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
28 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You Will Gain:
- Gain a wide and varied understanding of engineering / product design along with an understanding of programming.
- Work on exciting engineering projects.
- Work towards Level 3 Engineering Apprenticeship.
- Gain a skill for life.
- Be exposed to exciting future career opportunities.
- Responsible for learning CAD / design of products to quality standards to achieve KPI targets.
- Gaining an understanding of different machine capabilities.
- Gaining an understanding of different sheet metals and process within the business’s production facility.
- Supporting continuous improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Assisting with maintenance of Company Quality Documents.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards an Engineering Design and Draftsperson level 3 standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
TYNESIDE LASERS LTD
Nelson Industrial Estate
Unit 5, Easter Park
TDR TRAINING LIMITED
Engineering design and draughtsperson
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.