CNC Laser Apprentice TYNESIDE LASERS LTD
We are looking for a CNC laser apprentice to join our team in Cramlington. You will gain a wide and varied understanding of machining techniques along with programming skills. The role will involve strict compliance with the quality, occupational safety, and environmental regulations as well as implementation of the instructions of the quality / environmental management representative and the occupational safety specialist.
Closing date: 15 Jul 2023
Monday - Thursday: 08:00 - 16:00. Friday: 07:30 – 13:00.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
27 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manufacturing of products to quality standards to achieve KPI targets
- Reporting product, process and documentation issues to the Laser Manufacturing Supervisor
- Supporting continuous improvement of manufacturing processes
- Ensuring organisation and cleanliness of working area
- Assisting with maintenance of Company Quality Documents
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Engineering Operative Apprenticeship Standard.
You Will Gain:
- Gain a wide and varied understanding of machining techniques along with programming skills
- Work on exciting engineering projects
- Gain a skill for life
- Be exposed to exciting future career opportunities
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Become a professional CNC Laser Operator within a full-time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
TYNESIDE LASERS LTD
Nelson Industrial Estate
Unit 5, Easter Park
TDR TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.