Apprentice Nursery Practitioner Abracadabra Childcare
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a happy, safe and established setting for children as an Early Years Practitioner. Working to the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework, we offer a variety of activities to stimulate children’s natural curiosities, interests and passions to enhance their development. We are graded ‘Good’ at Ofsted.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 3.00pm term time only.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
22 Jul 2023
28 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creative play
- Musical exploration
- Adventures in the garden
- Helping with mealtimes
- Keeping children’s progress files/reports
- Always Following GDPR and safeguarding measures
- General personal care, e.g., nappy changing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will be at Doncaster College where you will access a wide range of facilities on offer
- Day release
- You will undertake the Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard
- Early years practitioner / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
- You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or Maths if needed
- You will undertake both on and off the training by a team of industry qualified professionals to give you the best skills, knowledge, and experience
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.