Hairdressing Apprentice at Simply Hair Simply Hair
A fantastic opportunity to become one of the team at Simply Hair. If you're passionate about hair, eager to learn and hard-working, get in touch today! Your role will include supporting and assisting stylists and dealing with clients.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday. Exact shifts will be discussed at interview
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
19 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Apprenticeship duties include but not limited to:
- Working towards Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals
- Supporting and assisting stylists
- Dealing with clients
- Answering the phone
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hair professional Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Training delivered in-salon by JET Hairdressing Academy and Simply Hair
- Opportunities to attend extra practical seminars at JET in Basildon to achieve a Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing) qualification and Functional Skills English and maths at Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible progression from apprentice to stylist for the right applicant upon successful completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
15 THE VINEYARDS
J & E TRAINING CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.