Apprentice Sales Order Processor ARDEN WINDOWS LTD
Following unprecedented growth, we are looking to offer an Apprentice opportunity, working in our busy sales order processing department. As well as undertaking an apprenticeship programme, you will build up specific job knowledge, skills, and responsibility and gain a qualification. You will gain excellent work experience, understand how a business works, and develop other work-related skills, including communication, problem solving, IT, customer service, and working to deadlines.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Thursday: 8.00am - 5.00pm. Friday: 8.00am - 2.00pm.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
27 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your daily tasks will include:
- Estimating quotations in accordance with customer/product specification/plan drawings and using Klaes our bespoke window pricing software to produce the formal quotations
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, and other departments
- To liaise with internal & external customers via email and telephone to give further help if required regarding their orders
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- Diploma in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- Fortnightly day-release at CWCT for workshops
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the Customer Service apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to become a full-time window estimator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ARDEN WINDOWS LTD
32 SPARKBROOK STREET INDUSTRIAL EST
COVENTRY AND WARWICKSHIRE CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.