Apprentice Nursery Cook ANGELS DAY NURSERY SUTTON LT D
Your role would include preparing snacks and meals for nursery children, adhering to the regulations and allergens. You would also be required to maintain a high level of cleanliness and ensure the kitchen area is well organised and all stock is stored correctly.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
27 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Within your role you will be Safely preparing / cooking snacks and meals suitable for young children
- Supporting with maintaining HACCP forms and working in line with regulations
- Putting away the delivery and supporting the team with stock control
- Checking dates and storing food correctly
- Ensuring the kitchen and areas of the nursery are clean and hygienic
- Supporting with laundry and day to day tasks
- Well-presented ready for work
- Be accountable to your manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2
- Food safety and Hygiene Level 3
- Food Allergen Training
- Further CDP Paediatric first aid training
- Safeguarding and Child Protection training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression within the hospitality sector.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
ANGELS DAY NURSERY SUTTON LT D
63 Sutton Road
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.