HOB Salons Apprentice- Hairdressing Level 2 Apprenticeship . Hair Professionals HOB SALON LTD
Our education programme will give you skills required to become a successful hairdresser. For us, education is about reaching your personal best and with low student to teacher ratios, you will reap instant rewards from your new skills. You will learn to provide hair styling services including cutting, blow-drying and colouring.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
4 Days in salon with 1 model night 1 day at HOB academy. Hours and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
27 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work towards a Hair professional standard diploma
- Develop your practical and client care skills alongside working values and behaviours
- Support the day to day running of the salon
- Assist and work alongside experienced Stylists and Colour Technicians
- Maintain HOB salons professional standards
- Maintain salon cleanliness and hygiene
- Washing and treating hair
- Career progression to work in one of our salons or academy
- Average week will be working in salon (4 days out of 7) exact shifts to be confirmed and 1 day in our academy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Working to qualify for your Hair Professional level 2 diploma
- Most of the training will be in one of our 17 salons with 1 day per week at our HOB Academy in Camden
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progress onto the HOB Graduate programme as a Stylist/Colour Technician
- Work towards becoming a successful stylist/colour technicain, assistant manager or salon manager
- Franchise salon owner
- Educator or part of HOB creative team
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HOB SALON LTD
HOB SALONS LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.