Production Chef Apprentice The Old Bank Coffee and Wine Bar
The role will involve solely cooking, our head chef will sort all ordering, menu planning etc. The applicant would learn under our head chef and progress under her with a full time role available at end. Our chef would obviously give you on the job learning as well as teaching you how our dishes are dressed and made.
Closing date: 08 Jun 2023
£8,236.80 to £16,255.20
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Opening hours are Monday to Sunday 10am to 4pm - shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
10 Jun 2023
27 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Fresh pizza preparation and cooking. Helping create ideas and menus.
- Maintain excellent standards of personal, food and kitchen hygiene
- Ensure compliance to procedures, menu specifications and recipes.
- Produce food meeting portion controls, and budgetary constraints
- Adapting and produce dishes to meet special dietary, religious and allergenic requirements. Follow, complete and maintain production schedules, legislative and quality standard documentation
- Use specialist kitchen equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Production Chef Level 2 Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full time position if available upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
The Old Bank Coffee and Wine Bar
6 CHURCH STREET
WIGAN AND LEIGH COLLEGE
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.