Financial Service Administrator Apprentice NSURE FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
The successful applicant will be dealing with the processing of new business applications, client requests and general ongoing maintenance of our client portfolios. They will also deal with all areas of business, including pensions, investments and life assurance for our individual and corporate clients.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
24 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful applicant will be joining our existing admin team to work alongside them as follows:
- Working as part of a professional team alongside the advisers and paraplanners to provide clients with a professional on-going Financial Planning experience
- Processing individual new business applications and tracking the progress up to completion
- Dealing with providers and clients to obtain relevant policy information and documentation
- General day to day servicing and upkeep of client’s existing business
- Dealing with clients and insurers on behalf of the advisers
- Producing accurate valuations and letters for clients
- Efficient and accurate diary management - monitoring, updating and chasing regularly
- Complying at all times with Compliance, Training and Competence, Complaints, Data Protection and office procedures
- Opening, sorting and distributing post and collection of post at the end of the day
- Answering the telephone, dealing with calls appropriately either by themself or directing the call to the appropriate member of staff or by taking accurate and detailed messages
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Financial Service Administrator Level 3.
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme that includes the CF1
- Financial Services Regulation and Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrators
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII CF1 study book and exam entry
- CII and EPA resits are to be covered by the employer
- Fortnightly workshops for the CF1 exam from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
- R01 is available as an alternative to CF1. Suitability for R01 will be determined by a Skills Assessment completed by Skills Edge
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We would be looking to offer a permanent role based on the skills learnt over the apprenticeship. There will also be the opportunity to gain professional financial services qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade 5/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
0333 358 3559
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.