Apprentice Hospitality Team Member THE ELLERBY LIMITED
Ellerby Country Inn are seeking a hardworking individual to join their team as a Hospitality Team Member apprentice. You will carry out a range of general and specialist roles within hospitality such as serving food and drink and taking customers orders. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
29 Jun 2023
23 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide exemplary customer service
- The ability to go the extra mile for our customers and their needs
- Taking orders, handling payments
- Serving drinks and food to customers
- Clearing and cleaning tables
- Adhering to standards of service set out by the front of house team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and Off-the-job training
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member
- Day release at college/training provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THE ELLERBY LIMITED
12-14 RYELAND LANE
SALTBURN BY THE SEA
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.