Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Williams and Rice Williams & Rice
Williams & Rice are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual who is willing to go above and beyond expectations, to join their team as an apprentice. This is a great opportunity to train to be a hairdresser in a well-established salon. The role includes assisting stylists with styling and colouring, and meeting and greeting clients.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Days and Shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
23 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Complete general salon duties
- Assist stylists with washing, styling and colouring client's hair
- Learning the correct techniques for washing hair and carrying out head massages.
- Learning about retail products and advising clients on how to maintain salon professional hair at home.
- Meet and greet clients
- Keep salon tidy
- Make teas and coffees for clients
- Attend training sessions within the salon and at college to learn basic skills in hairdressing.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Complete Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Level 2 and progress to junior stylist within the salon. Possible opportunity to further own skills by completing Hairdressing Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CENTRAL TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.