Groundworker Apprentice NB CONSULTANTS LTD
We are a demolition company providing solutions across the UK who are offering an apprentice to join our growing team. The apprentice will be; - starting off on our site at Commercial Road where they will be working alongside our staff. - helping dismantle buildings and structures, removing hazardous waste and identifying reusable materials.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023
If living on the outskirts of London, travel will be paid for, but not if already live in London.
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm 4 days per week, weekend work available.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
20 Jun 2023
24 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Successful applicants will be:
- Assisting with laying paving
- Helping tradesmen with digging, lifting, fencing and anything more they are doing in their day on site.
- Assist in all areas of site to help develop their knowledge, skill and ability to become a quality tradesperson
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 2 Groundworker Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 and/or 2 if applicable Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End point assessment
- Knowledge Test
- Skills Test
- Professional Discussion (supported by portfolio)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further progression may well be available in other areas within one of our sites upon successful completion of Level 2 Groundwork apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NB CONSULTANTS LTD
The Met Building Trilogy
41 Commercial Road
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.