Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship at Mill End Hotel MILL END HOTEL (UK) LTD
Mill End Hotel are looking for someone who is looking to start a career in the hospitality world and learn all there is to know to progress into management. Supervising staff and activities within hospitality businesses including bars, cafes, conference centres, restaurants and hotels. If you are looking to work in a hotel setting or to work towards the next stage of your career then APPLY TODAY!
Closing date: 28 Jun 2023
You would be working either 7.30 am – 3 pm or from 3 pm until 11 pm. It would be 5 days per week in a variety of shift patterns including weekends.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
22 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include the following:
- Learning how each area of the hotel works including front of house
- Housekeeping and reception training so you are equipped to go into either general management or specialise in a certain area.
- General day to day responsibilities
- Ensuring that team members have a good level of product knowledge and are capable to assist customers with their questions and requirements at all time
- Ensuring that the team are fully briefed and trained on any new products, and any promotional activity, as appropriate
- Dealing effectively and courteously with any customer complaints, ensuring that these are always resolved before the customer leaves as much as possible, investigating the causes of any complaints and reporting these to the manager
- The hotel is a 4* hotel with very high standards in the rooms, it also has a 2 AA Rosette restaurant which is constantly pushing the boundaries of what can be accomplished at an affordable price
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- All of your training will be completed within the workplace, You will be working towards the Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor apprenticeship
- You will have the opportunity to work towards your Functional Skills in maths and English if you do not have the GCSEs or equivalent
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A natural progression route would be a Level 3 Apprenticeship, either Senior Production Chef or Hospitality Supervisor, depending on the chosen job path and if the current job role supports the learning
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
PERFORMANCE LEARNING GROUP LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.