Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship ANYTHING STONE UK LTD
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious, organised individual to provide administrative support to a manufacturing environment and learn about how a manufacturing business operates. This role is on the operational side of the business working in the Drawing Office.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Salary dependent on age
8.30am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
23 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
1. Provide administrative support to factory & installation team leaders
2. Maintenance of Drawing Office filing system and records
3. Conversion of templates into files for machines on factory floor using Computer Aided Design (CAD) Software
4. Log & archive all working papers
5. Setting up and maintaining customer files
6. Maintain records of all daily/weekly snagging activity
7. Maintenance of information on Customer data system
8. Liaising with Sales & Marketing Department
9. Attend daily briefings & team meetings
This job description is intended as a general guide to the duties attached to the post, and is not an inflexible specification. It may therefore be altered from time to time to reflect the changing needs of the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position with opportunities in manufacturing after successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English & maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ANYTHING STONE UK LTD
CHENEY MANOR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
NEW COLLEGE SWINDON
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.