Business Administration Apprentice DUALBOUND LTD
Dualbound are seeking a hardworking, reliable individual to join their team a business administration apprentice. The successful candidate will gain a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. The role includes answering and directing incoming phone calls, preparing documents by printing, copying and binding and writing and editing company correspondence.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shifts and days to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
10 Jun 2023
22 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties and acting as a receptionist. Duties to Include:
- Providing office support to all members of staff as required
- Keeping well-organised files and records
- Storing and retrieving data
- Updating spreadsheets
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Preparing documents by printing, copying and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
- Assisting the customer care department in arranging appointments
- Communicate improvements in the workplace
- Process purchase invoices for checking and entering on Sage
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- On and off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
1 DIAMOND COURT
PRESTON FARM INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.