Service Advisor Apprentice ACORN MOTOR COMPANY LTD
An exciting opportunity for an apprentice to train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems. You will gain a level 3 customer service apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. Occasional Saturdays TBC. Total hours per week: 40 hours a week
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
22 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working in an exciting and busy environment the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front-line support for the busy service department.
An Apprentice will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations.
The apprentice’s role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
- To process and solve customer service complaints
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and an advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.
Customer Service level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time career within the automotive industry, with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority. The opportunities are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within specific interests they may have, such as progressing through the dealership.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ACORN MOTOR COMPANY LTD
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.