Apprentice Nursery Practitioner TINY TEDDIES DAY NURSERY LTD
Are you looking for a dream job in child care? Are you looking for an Apprenticeship? Tiny Teddies are hiring a Nursery Apprentice for their established nursery group. The role will be to provide high quality childcare and a fun and stimulating environment for children aged from birth to 4 years old.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Nursery is open 8.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday. The apprentice will be required to work on a rota basis. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
21 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Caring for children in a day nursery. Following daily routines including personal care and providing a safe and friendly environment. Observing children and supporting their development.
A nursery practitioner plays an important role in caring for young children.
Duties will include:
- Planning and organising both fun and educational activities
- Taking care of children’s personal needs
- Helping children to learn numeracy and language skills through games
- You will need to be enthusiastic, punctual, reliable and willing to learn
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will work towards an Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship (Level 2) including Functional skills maths and English (if required).
Weekly attendance at Chamber Training for 'off-the-job' training is included.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- As an apprentice, you will be encouraged to embrace training opportunities within the nursery and childcare sector as a whole
- Possible progression routes after Level 2 could be an Advanced Apprenticeship for the Early Years Educator (Level 3)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TINY TEDDIES DAY NURSERY LTD
OLD FIRE STATION
COVENTRY AND WARWICKSHIRE CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE TRAINING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.