My client is a worldwide Motion Plastics® expert for plastic solutions in motion. Since my client was first established, they have grown from 40 to more than 2950 employees distributed between the head office in Germany and 35 subsidiary companies around the world. They also have representative partners in more than 80 other countries. Supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers.
Closing date: 06 Nov 2023
£13,000 per annum with an increase of £500 every 6 month depending on work ethic
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
20 Nov 2023
21 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Meeting and greeting visitors.
· Answering and forwarding phone calls within three rings
· Screening phone calls.
· Managing the company central email address.
· Sorting and distributing post.
· Updating their CRM system with any changes or new contacts.
· Export relevant data into excel for reporting.
· Ensuring the site is kept covid-secure.
· Keeping the reception area tidy.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Remote Training delivery
- 6 hours of dedicated training time every week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full time opportunity upon completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/c) Essential
About the employer
IGUS (UK) LIMITED
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.