AAT Apprenticeship Level 2 WESTWOOD HOMECARE (NORTH WEST) LTD
As an integral part of the Administration Team you will be supporting the maintenance of positive and professional working relationships with customers, suppliers, work colleagues and key internal stakeholders. You will be responsible for supporting the team with all aspects of the administration functions.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday / 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
21 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist with the smooth running of the busy accounts team
- Reconciling payments to sales invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Running reports from accounting software
- Assisting with sales invoices and sales queries
- Assisting operations with admin and accounts support
- General administration/Reception duties
- Answering the phone and dealing with suppliers / customers
- Checking, processing and filing purchase invoices against purchase orders
- Learning to use Xero accounting software and other spreadsheets used in day-to-day work
- Creating spreadsheets / documents to provide information to the team
- Collecting and assisting with post
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
AAT (Accounts) - L2 Apprenticeship Standard
You will attend Oldham College one day a week for your off the job training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WESTWOOD HOMECARE (NORTH WEST) LTD
256 Finney Lane
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
0161 785 3586
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.