Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprentice CRAZY CRACKERS LTD
The apprentice will contribute to a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of the children. This will include learning, care needs, working in partnership with colleagues, parents/carers. They will have a responsibility to contribute to the health and safety of the children.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 22.5
Possible start date
15 Oct 2023
28 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are a well established, busy Out of School Club with an Outstanding grading from Ofsted. We provide care for children aged 3-12. We are working with St Bartholomew's CofE Primary School.
- Ensure that the provision complies with the requirements set out by Ofsted
- Ensuring the delivery of the E.Y.F.S for younger children, and appropriate care and creative play opportunities, for all children, in a safe and caring environment
- Providing full care for children: facilitation of toilet needs/changing, providing food and refreshments
- Meeting all the needs of children
- The planning and preparing of activities
- Record keeping and safety checks
- Administering first aid and medication once qualified to do so
- Attending staff meetings
- Working alongside and with other members of the team
- Engaging in training and development as required
- Working within agreed Policies and Procedures
- Maintain the care of equipment
- Involvement in Key Worker systems, including observations of children
- Collection and delivery of children to and from school
- Communicating with parents and other organisations
- Any other tasks, as agreed, to ensure the continuous provision of high quality childcare
- Light cleaning duties, preparing of snacks etc
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will achieve:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 1 Maths and English Functional Skills (if required)
Training will take place at Blackburn College one day a week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential progression onto Level 3 Early Years Educator once completed the Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CRAZY CRACKERS LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.