Fire and security apprentice A R T SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD
Opportunity to start a career in the fire and security Industry ART Security Henley on Thames, are looking for new apprentices to join our team. The apprenticeship will attend college and time on site with our engineers qualifying as a Fire Emergency Security Systems Technician Level 3. Further benefits and salary increase on qualifying. Install, commission and maintain electronic systems in and outside properties.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
overtime and bonuses in place Company Van +fuel and company mobile
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
21 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting in the installation of all aspects of security intruder alarms, fire alarms CCTV and access control, on the job training with qualified engineers
- Taking part in the small works installations from beginning to end
- Cabling the first fix of jobs
- Training and a chance to make a job their own with the supervision of trained engineers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Fire Emergency Security Systems Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship standard qualification
- Skills for Security Oxford
- It would be block release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Fully qualified engineer
- Courses to complete for more skills
- Senior engineer after all qualification achieved
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
A R T SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD
13 STATION ROAD
HENLEY ON THAMES
SKILLS FOR SECURITY LIMITED
Fire emergency and security systems technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.