Apprentice CAD operator E-Z RECT LTD
The successful candidate be required to do CAD drawings for proposed shelving layouts for potential projects. They will also be required to answer telephone calls and deal with sales enquiries and when required assist in the warehouse preparing orders for dispatch.
Closing date: 09 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday between 8:30am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
24 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Thorough training would be provided in all systems and there would be another member of the team on hand to provide support and guidance.
- Produce CAD drawings
- Taking telephone calls
- Pricing up customer enquiries and quoting
- Assisting preparing orders in warehouse if required
- Computer skills
- Liaising with customers to understand their needs and preferences, by email/phone
- Ability to work with tools and machinery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 13 months practical training period, plus 3 months for End Point Assessment
- Work-based training with your employer
- Day release during term time (approximately 3 days a week for 1 year)
- Approximately 12 on-site assessment visits per year
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths and English (7 days at college for each, if required)
- Off the job training will count for at least 6 hours a week of an apprentice’s time at work
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Level 2 Diploma in Engineering Operations (Skills)
- Level 2 Diploma in Engineering Operations (Knowledge)
- Level 2 Engineering Operative Apprenticeship
End Point Assessment:
- Practical assessment
- Professional discussion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right candidate a full time position may be offered with future career prospects within E-Z Rect.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
E-Z RECT LTD
ABINGDON AND WITNEY COLLEGE
01235 216 216
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.