Nursery Apprentice THE MULBERRY BUSH (WATERLOOVILLE) LIMITED
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Waterlooville (part of small group) are looking for L2 Nursery Apprentice to join their team. You will work and interact directly with children on a day-to-day basis supporting the planning of and delivery of activities.
Closing date: 11 Jun 2023
Apprentices will be paid at a rate of £5.50 an hour.
40 hours a week available. Monday to Friday; Shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
17 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children. This includes:
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Trainer
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
NCFE/CACHE L2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner including:
- Level 1 or 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completing your L2 Apprenticeship, you may be offered a full-time position and further training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE MULBERRY BUSH (WATERLOOVILLE) LIMITED
The Mulberry Bush
SHOWCASE TRAINING LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.