Sales Administrator Apprentice GILLS MIX CONCRETE LTD
The right candidate will need to be a highly organised individual, be a good communicator and have the ability to work as part of a team and also independently. Duties include diverting calls and taking messages and developing and maintaining good and effective working relationships between customers
Closing date: 19 Jun 2023
Monday - Thursday: 8am-4pm Friday: 8.00am - 3:30pm Unpaid Lunch: 30 minutes
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
17 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered promptly and dealt with a polite and friendly manner
- Diverting calls and taking messages ensuring accuracy of detail and prompt appropriate delivery ensuring customers are updated with any enquiries
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships between customers, suppliers, and our internal team
- Sorting and filing paperwork
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- One day a week at college
- The rest of the training will be completed with the employer
- Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After the apprenticeship, there is an opportunity to be offered a full time job as a sales administrator
- Once in this role, there is the opportunity to progress into the sales manager or operational manager roles
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C and above) Essential
About the employer
GILLS MIX CONCRETE LTD
14-17 MANDER STREET
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.