Business Administration Apprentice Altogether Care LLP - Yeovil Care at Home
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised apprentice administrator to join our team in Yeovil. You will support the registered manager with a variety of administrative tasks, including data entry, electronic systems and helping with the day-to-day running of the service. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:00 (To be agreed)
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
22 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Updating electronic systems
- Communication with clients, family or their representatives
- Completing administrative duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprenticeship training is delivered through a combination of workplace learning and regular college attendance
- This training will teach you the knowledge, skills and behaviours set out in the Business Administration Level 3 standard
- On completion the apprentice will receive Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English may also be required depending on current level
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for permanent role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Altogether Care LLP - Yeovil Care at Home
The Old Court House
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.