IT Technician Apprentice (Levett Consultancy Ltd) LEVETT CONSULTANCY LTD
You will be providing high quality 1st line technical support to the Levett consultancy contracted clients through the preparation, installation, configuration and maintenance of equipment, using the defined ICT support processes within the ITIL methodology and company guidelines.
Closing date: 19 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
16 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide high quality 1st line technical support to the Levett Consultancy contracted clients through the preparation, installation, configuration and maintenance of equipment, using the defined ICT support processes within the ITIL methodology and company guidelines
- Maintain regular communication with your designated Technical Team Leader, using company systems to ensure all ICT incidents configurations and changes are recorded, reported on and controlled within the agreed processes
- To undertake project implementation and commissioning tasks under the direction of the Technical Team Leader, ensuring all tasks are completed against agreed quality assurance procedures ensuring the correct governance is applied
- Provide practical support to class teachers in maintaining a purposeful orderly and supportive environment for learning
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure - physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards
- Support the information systems needs for your business
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LEVETT CONSULTANCY LTD
Essex Technology and Innovation Centre
Fyfield Road, The Gables
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.