Apprentice business administrator SKRIBES INVENTORY SPECIALISTS LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with big aspirations. There are many opportunities to learn and develop and we will help you develop every step of the way providing you have the desire to learn and self-develop and are looking for a long term career within our growing company.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
This will increase after 6 months review
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm or 8.00am - 8.00pm.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
16 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Undertake property inspections at empty (not lived in) residential properties by inputting property data into a handheld mobile device, including a full record of fixtures, fittings, contents and decor within the property and their description and condition, in order to produce extremely detailed and accurate property reports that provide a comprehensive record of the property
- Meter readings will also need to be obtained and input into the report at the time of inspection. This will be done at the start and end of every tenancy in order to provide supporting legal evidence in the event of a deposit dispute occurring, with the aim of preventing disputes in the first place
- Examine properties and all content within the properties both visually and through touch as well as by moving items in order to obtain relevant data to input into handheld mobile devices in order to produce a variety of property inspection reports
- Check quality of own property inspection reports to ensure accuracy is consistent throughout
- Maintain open and interactive communication with Customers including Letting Agents, Property Managers, Landlords and Tenants, in order to build sustainable relationships of trust
- Ensure all Customers receive an excellent customer experience in order to ensure an excellent Company reputation
- Collecting and returning keys to Lettings Agents, Landlords and other Customers in order to gain access to the properties for which you will be conducting inspections for that day
- Collect and return keys to Lettings Agents, Landlords and other Customers
- Produce highly detailed property reports by inputting relevant property data into handheld mobile devices that contain accurate description and supporting photographs
- Obtain all property meter readings (gas, electric and water) for the days reports
- Use judgement in order to make decisions regarding actions required during property inspections
- Check own reports for accuracy and quality
- Complete all reports within agreed timescales
- Provide a reliable service through effective time management
- Meet Tenants or Landlords at properties occasionally
- Strengthen Customer relations through regular professional communication regarding property inspections
- Ensure an excellent Customer experience at all times
- Resolve any customer service issues or queries from Customers
- Provide Industry and Company related knowledge to Customers as required
- Maintain high levels of industry knowledge through self-development and training as well as training and development provided directly through the company
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence of relevant company policies and procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator level 3 standard.
Monthly Assessor Visits (aprox 1.5 - 2 hrs).
Monthly 1 day workshops.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As we are growing there will be plenty of room for progression and development and we are after people who enjoy learning and developing and would be excited at having a career with us.
There will be Management positions available within 3 years and we are interested in someone looking to progress with us down the following career path route to become part of our Management team of the future.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SKRIBES INVENTORY SPECIALISTS LTD
64-72 Spring Gardens
THE LEARNING FOUNDRY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.