Business Administrator Apprentice Level 3 - Quality Department HAROLD L SMITH (TRANSMISSIONS) LTD
The job role will consist of being responsible for the company's SOP's - standard operating procedures, maintaining supplier approval documentation, tracking and reporting of the change control system, provision of quality information and date for reviews and reports, social media work, processing invoices and reception cover, when required.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
24 Jun 2023
30 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Responsibility for the company's SOP's - standard operating procedures
- Maintaining supplier approval documentation and quality procedures
- Tracking and reporting of the change control system
- Provision of quality information and date for reviews and reports
- Social media work
- Processing invoices
- Reception cover, when required- answering phones and meeting visitors
- Maintain good H&S practices
- General office duties including filing of paper-based materials
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This apprenticeship training will be delivered over a period of 12 months, resulting in the following qualification:
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position on completion of the apprenticeship, with potential progression to Safety, Health & Environment apprenticeship. This is with a view to possibly taking on a Health & Safety Quality Assurance Co-ordinator role, in the future.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HAROLD L SMITH (TRANSMISSIONS) LTD
ENTERPRISE BUSINESS PARK
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.