Business and Resourcing Administrator Apprentice SOUTHAMPTON CARGO HANDLING LIMITED
APPLY NOW! This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Business and Resourcing administrator apprentice to grow and develop within an experienced and welcoming team. You’ll learn all aspects of the recruitment department whilst building your career in business!
Closing date: 29 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday 08:00 am – 05:00 pm, with 1 hour unpaid lunch break Expect 6 hours per week to be set aside for your Business training and apprenticeship development
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 Jun 2023
16 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing excellent customer service with candidates and hiring managers.
- Answer telephones and deal with enquiries as appropriate.
- Arrange the Induction days into the company
- Process the paperwork following the Induction days, including updating the RDB system.
- Provide support for and attend Job fairs/ Career events/ other recruitment events.
- Own the referencing process.
- Undertake both electronic and paper filing, photocopying and general administration duties as required including archiving of data.
- Update agency workers details in RDB when needed.
- Attending meetings when needed.
- Photocopy, filing, mailing, emailing, answering phone calls, faxing.
- Undertake duties when required as directed by the Recruitment Manager and Staff Services manager.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required.
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship if successful.
The particulars are not confirmed and it would depend on how well the person performed and the direction of their career and ambitions.
For the right person, there are career development and progression opportunities within the recruitment department as well as within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SOUTHAMPTON CARGO HANDLING LIMITED
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.