Business Administration Apprenticeship INTERNATIONAL WELLBEING INSIGHTS LTD
International Wellbeing Insights have a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working, success-driven and confident apprentice to join their team! You would be completing tasks such as administration, filing, making and taking calls, photocopying, telephone work and more. Apply now to avoid missing out!
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm with 1 Hour Lunch.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
09 Jun 2023
15 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating purchase orders and accounts assistance
- Raising Invoices
- Chasing unpaid invoices
- Processing expenses
- HR support
- Post-Sales support
- Weekly reports
- Data input and CRM admin
- Team Diary Management
- Processing inbound enquiries
- Support for company events
- Booking Travel and Accommodation
- Administration support and PA Duties for the company director
- Reception duties including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Scanning and filing
- Ordering Stationary and Office consumables
- Organising team events
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Inhouse training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills training by the training provider (if required)
- Business Administration Level 3 standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment once apprenticeship is completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
INTERNATIONAL WELLBEING INSIGHTS LTD
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.