Business Administrator Apprentice I T BUILDER LIMITED
ITbuilder is a growing Managed IT Services company based in Hertford. We provide a range of IT services to several hundred small businesses in the South-East as well as a handful of specialist services to larger enterprises. We are currently looking to strengthen our team with an assistant to help organise and streamline processes.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Pay is set at £16,000 but could be negotiable to £18,000 depending upon your experience in Administration and, knowledge of computers/IT.
37.5 hours per week, 9am to 5pm with half hour lunch break per day
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
17 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Provide general administrative assistance to the company’s commercial team
- Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide call answering and customer service support
- Route inbound calls to technicians
- Generate quotes for service and sales items
- Order goods with suppliers
- Reconcile data within datasets
- Essential Skills
- Good customer relations and communications skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with computer use; especially in the use of Microsoft
- Office productivity software
- Useful but not-essential skills
- Experience in a customer-facing role e.g. retail
- Knowledge of computer or IT equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- A Business Administrator Level 3 (A Level) Standard qualification which will include, if necessary, Functional Skills in maths and English to attain Level 2, equivalent of GCSE Grade C/4
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A great opportunity to become a permanent member of staff upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
I T BUILDER LIMITED
GREAT NORTHERN WORKS
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.