Landscaping Apprenticeship HILLSIDE LANDSCAPE SERVICES LIMITED
A great opportunity to be a central part of a growing business and become top of your game in the landscaping trade. Hillside Landscape Services Ltd run an established apprenticeship scheme which we want you to be a part of. We are offering 2 years of training while you study to set you up for future success in this industry.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2023
Christmas and spot bonus' scheme to reward employees for great work Holiday parties with the team
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm - with one release day Optional weekend work available
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
15 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Slab Laying
- Building outdoor spaces
- Driveway/Patio construction
- Planting and preparation
- Reading from design drawings
- Machinery use
- Materials scoping and understanding
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Various different sites accross mid surrey. Within 5 miles of the Leatherhead KT22 area
- Training 4 days a week, 1 day release
- Qualifications afterwards: completion of the apprentiship scheme and opportunity for a permanent role within the HLS business
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent landscaping position within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
HILLSIDE LANDSCAPE SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.