Business Administration Apprentice DALE LEISURE SUPPLIES LTD
Dale Leisure has an exciting opportunity within their small yet growing business for an Administration Apprentice. Providing customer service products and services for businesses and other organisations including face-to-face, telephone, digital and written contact and communications. This is a really good opportunity for someone who wants to join a professional and passionate company who wants to commit for the long term!
Closing date: 15 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Thursday 7.45 – 4.15 Friday 7.45 – 3.15
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
22 Sep 2023
22 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Taking customer orders, involving accurate input of customer data
- Liaising with warehouse and other operational staff
- Preparing dispatch paperwork and labels
- E-mail letters, mail shot, correspondence, and general filing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DALE LEISURE SUPPLIES LTD
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.